September is the time clean up after the cold months of winter. If you want to plant a new lawn, now is the time to get planning, plus it’s time to give your lawn a fertilise before the heat of summer. Here’s our list of top 5 tasks to complete in Spring:
1. Clean up any wintergrass or weeds that have appeared in Winter. Give the yard a good, general tidy up.
2. Now is the time to start planning a new lawn. Check out some great tips for planning your lawn here.
3. With soil temps going up you’ll get faster growing conditions… so it’s time to Fertilise. When you fertilise in Spring time you’ll get a great result, with a stronger and healther lawn.
4. Winter can produce bare areas in your lawn. Overseeding in Springtime will mean a denser and healthier lawn, plus it’s easy to do.
5. When you’re mowing the lawn, lower your mowing height a little as the lawn starts to grow, post winter.
The Fox team is always ready to help you if you need any advice on making sure your lawn looks perfect. Call us on 1800 369 669, or contact us online
This article is thanks to Great Aussie Lawns.
Open: 8.00am - 6.30pm EST M-F 8.00am - 2.00pm EST Sat
Phone: 1800 369 669
1800 FOX MOW
Buy a gift voucher for one of our services. Give them to your loved ones as a thankyou. Call our office or buy online.